пятница, 14 сентября 2012 г.

7 Correctable Hip Pain Diagnosis & Treatments for Injured Runners

7 Correctable Hip Pain Diagnosis & Treatments for Injured Runners

It sucks to have hip pain. While all of your friends are out running you are stuck at home… well, the sleeping in isn’t too bad, but it’s going to get old fast.


I have had hip pain that’s kept me from training with my team as well.


My injury kept me out for three months. After I recovered, I learned that I could have easily cut that time down by four weeks.


How?


Rehabbing it easy and often… and I’m not talking about rest and ice.


Through my own hip injury, I began to learn more about how to treat and rehab them.


This article is my opportunity to give back to the running community. Read through as I have included information on the more common reasons for hip pain we can get as runners. Here’s the top 7 Hip Pain diagnosis:


I’m Dr. Sebastian Gonzales and I spent 38 hours of my life writing this guide so you can learn how to improve your hip pain so you can run again.





















Original article and pictures take www.p2sportscare.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий